Online Application System
Below are some frequently asked questions, as well as some tips for using the online application system.
How do I log back into the system?
You can log back into your account with us here.
What if I forgot my password?
- Click here to access the system’s login page
- Under the password box, click on “forgot password”
- Within a few minutes, a temporary password will be sent to your e-mail
What if our organization is not required to have some of the documents the Foundation asks for?
- Please type a note to the Foundation on a Word Document explaining situation
- Upload the document you created in the required field in the application
- We will get back to you if we have any additional questions
What types of documents can be submitted as attachments in the system?
The system can accept Word, Excel or PDF documents.
Will I be timed-out while working in the system?
The system times-out after 15 minutes of inactivity, which is defined by “not clicking a button” and you may lose your progress. To ensure this does not happen:
- Click “Save & Finish Later” often; or
- Work on narrative sections outside of the system, then copy-and-paste them into the system
How can I see all the questions I’ll be asked before beginning work in the system?
- Log into the system here
- Click into the application you’ll be working on
- Click the “printer friendly version” button
What if we want multiple people at our organization to work on one application or report?
To make the most of the system, we’d recommend sharing one account with one username and password. This will allow you to track all your history with us in one place. If that’s not possible, let us know and we’ll work with you to create a solution that best fits your needs.
How will I know if what I submitted was received?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
You are very welcome to call or e-mail us with any questions, concerns or technical issues you run into.
We will be happy to assist! 218.726.9000 | firstname.lastname@example.org