Lloyd K. Johnson Foundation Post-Secondary Scholarship Program
Applications are due by 5pm, Monday April 15, 2019.
To be eligible to apply for the Lloyd K. Johnson Post-Secondary Scholarship, students must:
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Complete your FAFSA and download your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Gather your: SAR, Acceptance Letter, 2 Letters of Recommendation and High School Transcripts
- Submit your application and required attachments
QUESTIONS REGARDING SCHOLARSHIPS:
If you have any questions regarding the Lloyd K Johnson Foundation Post-Secondary Scholarship Program, please feel free to contact Rachel Forsyth, Scholarship Program Officer at: 218.726.9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships will be awarded at the Cook County High School Awards Presentation, May 2019.